Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Heavyweight Harness and Lanyard
7016B Contractor+ 1D Standard Non-Belted Full Body Harness:
• Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs
• Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple adjustment
• Breathable padded air-mesh shoulder yoke delivers added user comfort
• Paired lanyard parking keepers provide balanced function for single and twin-leg personal SRLs
• Plated alloy steel dorsal D-ring with mating buckle chest and tongue buckle leg closures
• Uncommonly outfitted with 9 grommeted leg adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
• Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
• D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
• Buckles and Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
• Static Strength 3,600 lb. min.
• ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb. max.
• OSHA User Capacity 130 to 425 lb. max.
• Compliant with: ANSI Z359.11-2014, OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66CSA Z259.10-2018.
6' Heavyweight® Energy Absorbing Lanyard, Single-leg with Steel Snap Hooks
• Heavyweight® lanyard solution is designed expressly for users weighing more than 310 lb.
• Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing
• Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator
• Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
• Lanyard effectively limits fall forces to less than 1,800 lb.
• Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb. min. static strength
• Energy Absorber: Polyester POY
• Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
• Static Strength: 5,000 lb. min.
• Max. Arrest Distance: 48"
• Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb.
• OSHA User Capacity: 310 to 425 lb. max.
• Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66